Life changing lessons 2015 taught me
As we are saying goodbye to another year, I wanted to take a moment to thank God for an incredible year and share with you some of the life changing lessons that 2015 has taught me. There is no doubt it was a year filled with blessings, laughter, joy, love, also challenges, sad times and chaotic moments but in the midst of it all, God was there to protect, comfort and bless my family, my friends and I and for that I am thankful.
From my many life changing lessons that the year has taught me, I am sharing 17 with you and pray that they will be useful to you in the coming year.
1. Always put God first in everything you are doing, even what you take to be insignificant, because He wants to be part of all your whereabouts.
2. Understand that without God you are NOTHING
3. Never throw away old friends for new ones
4. Never stop loving, forgiving, and appreciating the people in your life.
5. Allow yourself to experience firsthand the joy of giving by being as generous as you can be
6. Cut out all negativities in your life one by one
7. Sometimes you just have to take a leap of faith and let God take control
8. Love, value and respect yourself enough to walk away from people who are keeping you from growing spiritually, and mentally
9. Appreciate the small pleasures of life
10. Always make time for yourself
11. Smile even when it hurts the most
12. Embrace your uniqueness,
13. Use your past as a learning guide
14. Taking responsibility for your actions shows a lot about your character
15. It can’t always be about you.
16. Don’t take it personal.
17. Take life one day at a time and always make the best of it
I wish you a happy, healthy, joyful and prosperous New Year 2016.